Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Obsessed with Bridal Mask

Bridal Mask...


What is Bridal Mask?


A mask that you wear on your wedding?


Oh My.... Am I getting married?


Nahhhh... Not in a million days!


It's hard to find a good + complete+ satisfying drama these days. Wahhh , this drama offers everything. Love, hatred, suspense, family-hood and the ultimate bromance (me likeyyy!)



Fangirl Alert!!!!!


Woaaah, my fav Majoon


Looks innocent?  Think again ^_^

I heard that they will extend it to 20 eps and i really look forward for the finale. Hopefully no one die especially kangto and Shunji. Plus, what do you expect. I am afterall, a fangirl...

Should I write a recap on God's Quiz???? I'm watching season 3 but a bit disappointed that cutie detective is no longer in the series. But still, GQ is better than ever.

Anyway, wishing all muslim a meaningful ramadhan.



0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment