Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spreading Love

I just love my new workplace. It's filled with passion to work... sangat bersemangat nak pergi kerja. Plus, my colleagues are so caring. 


I'm still suffering from acute bronchitis. So, I cough non-stop. To cheer me up, Kak Pah stick a cheer-up note on her cubicle. NICE!! So, everytime i turn to her side... i MUST smile.  



One small little action can bright up someone's life. So, I decided to spread some love by making a cheer-card for my fav gutarist and his bandmates (I'll be going to their concert on saturday). I rarely do art thingy and my drawing skill is at the scale of 3.... nursery grade.

Sketching in-progress

I messed up the edge of the logo

I'm not hoping that the guys will see my work but it's worth trying. I'll show you the final result when i write about the concert later. Maybe on Sunday.

Till then.....



0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment