Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 Days to change the world!

I may not be the greatest person ever live in the world but I truly believe that I have the power to change the world.

At the end of today's meeting, i was asked whether to be permanent member of this unit or to be transfered to other department. I told them that I'm an engineer and i'll always be. I even told them my plan to sit for Steam Cert.

I know that for a women, Steam Cert is nothing but a piece of paper u can never use. But to an engineer, it is something i look forward for. I even told them my plan to read mechanical again next year (Outside Campus).

Now, I have to decide...

For now?

I'll stick to my latest plan, to stay in this unit till i finish my degree. Afterall, an engineer can never fit a HR Exec shoes..

If I will be transfered again, i'll have to start from zero... and I hate that.(sighhhh...)

I have 7 days to change my life...for better or for worst.

0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment