Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Things that I hate: Income Tax

I'm still busy.... Awesomely busy, not in a good way. Feels trying to park a trailer at kelisa-sized parking lot. I just wish I'm invisible...for now.


Anyway, It's time to curse again as I saw 2 piece of paper on my desk. I received approximately 5 envelopes a day but whenever I saw grey abnormal envelope I know it will give me hell. That 2 piece of hell is absolutely my worst enemy. 


INCOME TAX  






I worked hard for the past two years and worth every cents of my salary. I hate it when some one asked me more than i could offer. Not sure the correct amount of tax I need to pay... Maybe around 20% of my total income.


Last year I was exempted because I worked for less than a year. Man, I have no where to run anymore.


Google: Pengecualian cukai
Found: Cara dapat pengecualian cukai.


I have discovered a few easy ways to reduce my income tax:


- Buy books
- Subscribe to broadband plan
- Purchase a computer


Done all 3 but the receipts are gone. What the fish!!!!


Guess like I have to pay it all.... Sincere Thanks Kerajaan 1 Malaysia.

0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment