Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MAMA 2011

Anyone dumbfounded by MAMA 2011? I'm raising both of my hands plus my smelly pair of feet on the air.

So, today i'll do some quick review on the event...





The AWESOME!

1. Huh Gak won best new artist (Male) and he wore a super cute suit.
2. Beast sang acoustic version of Fiction


3. Seo In Young won the Best Style Award
4. The hot boys... Song Joongki and Song Samdong
5. Miss A's GBB performance with some high-kicks (wachaaa!)



The UHMMMM....

1. Lack of celeb... I only saw SUJU, SNSD, 2NE1, HyunJoong, Miss A, Baek Jiyong. What happened to the rest?

The WHATTHEHECK!

1. Again, lack of kpop star. Maybe the spent so much on flight tickets.
2. Troublemaker's steamy kiss. Too rated for teenagers


3. Hyuna won... All she did is shake her body. I would feel much better if Jay Park won this category.
4. Simon D performing Deng-Deng-Deng alone.
5. No sign of Big Bang, TVXQ or JYJ
6. Annoying fans who scream like babo.. I'm a fan but i hate to scream
7. No performance by newbies means nothing fresh... No Infinite, Teen Top, B1A4 and Block B

All I can say is UGOTTABEKIDDINGMECOZITWASSOOOOBAD!


0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment