Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'll Back Off to Focus on Being A Writer

Morning Mugs,


Nodobby missed me so i'll not ask the lame "Do you miss me?" question.



Living multiple life is sure hard. In the morning, I am the ordinary office executive who keep on staring at the clock and wish that time moves in the speed of light. On free time, i'm the lazy writer who currently working on my short stories.



To be honest, I am more proud of being a writer rather than a blogger. Coz i have more SUBSCIBER.




After a long HIATUS (nearly a season), i decided to update my first and second Fic. So far, the feedbacks are positive.




Last saturday, I was having such a blast when my fics reached their 33rd subscriber. Next target, 66 subcribers before September!







(This was taken last night)





FIRST COMMENT BY LOLISHO

(SENSORED DUE TO PRIVACY POLICY)























0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment