Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Buzz Off

Tadaaaa!


I'm back from family vacation which was incredibly awesome. Except for the part that my brother decided to stay at home because he thought that we went to a day-trip (pergi pagi balik malam). Semestinya beliau terpaksa berlapar selama 2 hari sebab xde orang nak bagi makan. Serve u rite dude...


Anyway, i'll not post my camwhoring session now sebab nak simpan sikit untuk esok. I'm still tired (wasted) after hours of soaking me old-woman body in sea water. Plus, my skin is back to it's original colour... Dark chocolate (100% cacao). Nampaknya, kena la start pakai whitening cream lagi.


Another thing, today is the first day i drove COCO to shopping mall. So proud of myself... terpaksa puji diri sendiri sebab xde orang nak puji. Aku pergi tengok wayang dengan kakak aku. The movie was so-so. It's about chipmunks. What more can I expect? Nak lagi best:

DURING THE OPENING ADS, SOMEONE STEP ON MY FOOT.. YUP, THE ONE THAT HAVE HAEMATOMA! THE HALF-BLACK TOENAIL!


STEP IT HARD!!!!




yang peliknya, bukan rasa sakit pon, tapi rasa geli (huhhhh?). Macam ade semut merayap kat bawah kuku. Sekarang ni pon terasa lagi kegelian... grrrrr.




I guess i'll be sleeping with a huge smile on my face...sebab tahan geli.


Till then.. chow!

0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment