Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dilemma...

dilemma (Greekδί-λημμα "double proposition") is a problem offering two possibilities, neither of which is practically acceptable. 

or



I love and I need you

Nelly, I love you, I do

Need you



Eve fellow mortals! This handful chick is back to office. Nothing much to say since I'm still in hibernation mood. Hey, it's winter... Biasa la kalau anak beruang nak tido.




Anyway, my spesis Dino a.ka DingDong is coming back! Yay.... Pororo I'm is extremely happy.




But wait.....

OMG, I HAVEN'T BROUGHT OUR ANNIVERSARY GIFT..



Grr, I'm dead. Seriously?



It's not the first time i'm buying gift for him. Yet, i have no idea since he has everything T_T

1st Anniversary: Casio's Couple Watch
21st Birthday: Wallet and Belt (Leather) + Sandal
22nd Birthday: BUM's Shirt and Jeans
Raya Gift: Travelling Kit (personally packed by me)

Argghhh, It's hard to buy present for men because they are soooo... complicatedly SIMPLE (ade ke perkataan ni?)

Any idea, guys?

0 Fireback!:

Post a Comment